Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm Back!

So I just finished a very entertaining and deconstructive Christmas Break.
It was 3 weeks of relaxation, too bad I was in FL for the first week, sick the second, and prepping for next semester/ errands the third.

I did manage to catch up on some interesting TV shows online like Arrested Development, True Blood, Secret Diary of a Call Girl to name a few.

Anyway FL sucked because my family is crazy. They also got me lost on a boat in the middle of the Atlantic with no GPS or flashlights. At nighttime. 
I swear I looked out to my left and all I saw was black. The sea and sky no longer were separated. It was trippy. I also feared Jaws might jump out an any second. Or, when we finally found our way back, a crocodile would bite me as I tried to help put the boat hooked onto my Uncle's truck. 


This is a representation of what COULD have happened! Darn relatives.

What I imagined would pop out of the water to take me down.

I realized, after this trip, that some families are fundamentally screwy no matter what. And that I really hate the idea of being dragged into dark waters by just about anything. 

Even these guys. I'm dead serious. ;)

So anyway I'm realizing this blog isn't really a well formatted one. I write stuff every now and then and its usually not part of a theme. 

On that disordered note, I started a side project to my classes. Its a fictional novel that might not see the light of day. Its just a way to relieve boredom and be productive at the same time. Its 65 pages so far!

Alright, till next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment